This department is mandated to ensure the Church’s growth in terms of both numbers and in the knowledge of God.
Roles of the department:
• Coordinating the activities of the evangelization in all the Dioceses of the PACC
• Planning activities relating to evangelism which include evangelism conferences, campaigns and seminars among others
• Training the Diocesan evangelization coordinators on evangelism and Church growth
• Represent the PACC in the evangelism-related meetings in the country and abroad
• Working together with Dioceses to strengthening evangelization in schools, in the military, prisons and spread the good news to all.
• Planting churches in areas newly evangelized
• Organizing capacity-building seminars for pastors and laity in the Evangelism
• Working together with Archbishop in sourcing for funds to support the work of evangelism
• Monitoring the implementation of the department’s planned activities
• Coordinate Chaplaincy in schools
• Creating partnerships with other Evangelistic organizations both nationally and internationally
• Producing departmental reports to the Provincial Secretary